1、Recognizing multiple windows
- Some pages will reopen a browser label after the link is opened. If you want to operate on a new window, you have to switch the window first.
- The unique identifier of the window is the handle, and it can be manipulate as long as it switches to the corresponding wide handle.
- Actual scenes, such as Ganji network, will have a window when working.
- Elements have attributes, windows have attributes, but you can’t see them. Browser attributes are identified by handles
- Gets the handle of the current window: driver.current_window_handle
- Get all window handles: window_hadnle
- Toggle window: driver.switch_to.window ()
from selenium import webdriver import time driver = webdriver.Chrome() driver.get("http://sh.ganji.com/") driver.implicitly_wait(5) handle1 = driver.current_window_handle print("Current window handle"+handle1) print(driver.title) driver.find_element_by_xpath('//a[@href="zhaopin/"]/span').click() #All the handles obtained are a list and are switched through the list element subscript. handles = driver.window_handles print("All window handles"+handles) #switch windows driver.switch_to.window(handles) current_handle = driver.current_window_handle print("Current window handle"+current_handle) print(driver.title) #Close the current window driver.close() time.sleep(2) #End browser process driver.quit()
Link of this Article: Multi window, handle (handle) (four)