LinuxThe kernel version and the running version
- LinuxKernel official network: www.kernel.org
- The kernel version explains 2.6.18 (version: the main version. The second version. The last version, if the later version is smaller, the update is more updated, the update takes place and the main version is updated).
- The latest kernel version of 4.16.9
- The kernel is the same
- Manufacturers are different, such as CentOS (completely free), RedHat (partial charges), Fedoro, Ubuntu
- Add one’s own features, such as the style of the interface
- Enterprise server based on Linux
- Embedded application
How should I ask?
- First try to solve it by yourself
- The wisdom of asking questions
- The problem is detailed
LinuxDifferent from Windows
- LinuxStrictly distinguish between case and case
- LinuxAll contents in the file are saved in file, including hardware.
- LinuxIt does not rely on extension to distinguish file types.
- Compressed package: “*.gz”, “.Bz2” +*.tar.bz2 “,” “.Tgz” and so on
- Binary software package: “.Rpm”
- Page type: “*.html”, “*.php”
- Script file: “*.sh”
- Configuration file: “*.conf”
- WindowsThe next program cannot be installed and run directly in the Linux
Advantage of character interface
- The character interface takes up less system resources
- The character interface reduces the possibility of errors and attacks.