You can select some library functions for not only the operation of a single character but the operation of the word.
Commonly used are:
1. str.split(” “); Divide the string according to the space and get the string array.
2. str.substring(i, j); Get string’s substring [I, J]
3. str.contains(“s1”); strWhether or not a S1 string is included in it
4. str.charAt(7); strThe char type character on the 7 position
5. str.trim(); Remove the space on both sides of the str
Application: goat Latin Goat Latin